Finding people, building careers
Helping businesses build their teams is about people, not targets. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs. We have also developed long relationships with businesses across East Anglia, the Home Counties, and throughout the South East. Many candidates we've placed come back to us to hire new colleagues. It is simply not our style to over-sell to our clients.
We are based in Cambridge and have over 60 years' industry experience between us. As an independent recruitment consultancy, we specialise in the built environment sector, finding candidates for roles such as:
- Building Services – mechanical, electrical, maintenance, HVAC, renewable energy
- Surveying – project managers, building surveyors, GP surveyors, Land Surveyors
- Property – residential & commercial, agency, lettings and property management
- Architecture – architects, technologists, CAD technicians and planners
- Civil & structural – civil, structural and environmental engineering
- Consultancy – CDM consultants, principal designers, health & safety, PQS & QS
Our success has been built on honesty, providing a quality service, and building long-lasting relationships.
View a copy of our company brochure and profile by clicking on the image below :
Why use us
We work flexibly with clients because each business and candidate is unique. Our clients have a real choice, and we offer a variety of options of terms and competitive percentage fees.
When you work with the Technical Moves team you benefit from our:
- Experience & knowledge– We are proud to boast some of the most experienced recruiters of the built environment in this region.
- Established networks– For over a decade, we have developed and maintain an impressive network of local industry professionals that aren’t available on the open market.
- A proven industry specialist – We talk your language. We provide you the best advice to secure the right people for your business, including what you should be paying them!
- Dedicated service – We’re available when you need us and treat your business as if it was our own, ensuring you’re correctly represented and you find the right people for your team.
Work as a partnership client with us and access our additional services:
- Retained Search– in return for exclusively we can offer featured job advertising on our website and a targeted search service
- Bespoke Campaigns –involve us at the start as a recruitment partner and we’ll work with you to design a joint campaign that promotes your business and maximises your exposure. Previous successful client campaigns have included premium joint advertising, a full response handling service, assessment, skills and competency based testing.
- Salary Surveys –our annual Salary Guide offers an insight into current salary ranges for key Architectural, Building Services, Civil Engineering, Surveying and Property roles within East Anglia, the Home Counties and the South East. Our partnership clients have access to internal salary benchmarking and can benefit from our experience and advice on current remuneration trends.
We are corporate members of the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation), and support the industry code of conduct.