Let our experience work for you
To us, candidates are not stock to be flogged using heavy-handed sales. Our size lets us work closely with our candidates and build long-term relationships. The goal is not to simply find a job, but to find you the right job. We treat you as a future client – indeed many candidates we place come back to us to find new colleagues.
If you work with us, we will always keep you informed about your application. We don't take a heavy-handed sales approach to jobs, so you won't be put forward for poorly matched positions. We concentrate purely on finding you opportunities within the local market that are of genuine interest and relevant to your career aspirations.
Register with us
If you would like to work with us, you can view our registration form by clicking on the image below. It covers everything we need to represent you properly and outlines our commitments to you. Just email us a copy of the form which you can sign and complete online.
Searching for 'the right' job can be a frustrating experience, especially in the current climate where competition for opportunities is high.
We are happy to provide job information, tips on interviews and salary comparisons. You can pick up the phone, or drop us an email for personal advice.
We have put together some resources to help you find the right job:
Through a combination of our local knowledge and industry experience, many of our jobs are exclusive. You can browse our current jobs in:
- Building services – mechanical, electrical, maintenance, HVAC, renewable energy
- Surveying – building surveyors, project managers, GP surveyors, QS & PQS
- Property – residential & commercial, agency, lettings and property management
- Architecture – architects, CAD technicians and interior designers
- Civil & structural – civil, structural and environmental engineering
- Consultancy – CDM principal designers, consultants, health & safety advisors