If you’re an MRICS Chartered Surveyor with Registered Valuer Status (VRS) then we have a great opportunity for you to look at...
Your New Role
How much would you Value your free time at?
How about your career?
- A local, multi-award winning property consultancy and estates agency with national recognition and more recognised bodies then you can fit on your hand.
- A proven track record of in-house progression into Director level appointments (no need to wait to fill someone else’s shoes. You’ll be given your own pair to grow into).
- Excellent client base with reputable national and international organisations.
- A decade has already taken them from their initial small office in Hertfordshire to having four local offices in the Hertfordshire and London area, and over 50 employees.
- This is a secure appointment with ample work and a strong client base of varied sectors.
- Undertaking valuations and appraisals for the purpose of loans, acquisitions or accounting purposes.
- Red Book Valuations for Residential and Private Developer Properties; also with Commercial such as Offices, Retail and Industrial.
- Detailed report writing and being able to directly present and explain your report and advice to a variety of clients.
- Inspecting properties and taking measurements when needed.
- Support other colleagues and help with mentoring of less experienced staff when required.
- An MRICS or FRICS Chartered Surveyor from either a General Practice or Building Surveying background.
- Hold a relevant degree.
- At least three years experience in a similar role (ideally for a private consultancy or estate agency).
- Local knowledge of the Hertfordshire property market (in particular Hemel Hempstead and Welwyn Garden City).
- Knowledge of Valuation software packages advantageous.
And what’s in it for you:
You’ll be given a competitive remuneration package with a high basic and additional bonus and commission package based on your performance. You will also be give a pence-per-mile reimbursement and a private pension, as well as other benefits and the opportunity to progress into a more managerial role with significant influence in this reputable and expanding consultancy. The package is genuinely negotiable dependent on your experience and what you can do for the company, so please include a remuneration package sought when applying. Some flexible working can be given.
If you’d like a confidential chat with no initial obligation then please contact Steve Tomkinson from Technical Moves on the details provided.