My client is an established land/topographical surveying and utilities tracking company based in South Essex near the M25 corridor. Due to continued growth, my client is looking for an experienced Utilities Surveyor to work in a utilities tracking role for clients across the South East and surrounding area.
You will be responsible for surveying underground for utilities companies using systems including GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) and RD8000/4000. You will have ideally already gained at least a year or two’s experience within this role and feel comfortable working within teams to accomplish detailed and professional surveys. There is room for quick progression towards a senior management role and you will be rewarded with a healthy remuneration package.
- At least one years experience in Utilities experience
- Previous experience of using GPR’s
- Able to work within a team environment
- Be passionate about your work and driven to progress within your career towards management
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Due to the nature of this role, must have a full UK driving licence with a maximum of 6 points.
- Experience in using RD8000 or RD4000
- Good knowledge of utility clients requirements
- Ability to problem solve
- Good IT skills
- Any additional knowledge of e.g. AutoCAD would be advantageous.
My client is willing to offer a remuneration package of £27,000 - £35,000 plus a company vehicle, fuel card, bonus incentive and other benefits. You will also have a clear career path with a realistic prospect of quickly becoming a more senior team member.