Topographical / Land Surveyor
Are you an experienced Land Surveyor stuck in a position where your skills are being overlooked? Are you a Topographical Surveyor with Total Station experience? Do you feel you have more to offer and your potential is being wasted?
Your New Role
We are representing an established and reputable Land and Utilities Surveying company with a strong workload and growing mix of commercial and residential projects. Due to further expansion and to ensure they have full South Eastern coverage they are looking for an experienced Topographical / Land Surveyor to join their team.
You will be primarily based on sites, carrying out a variety of Land and Topographical Surveys and Utilities mapping. You will be supplied with the latest industry equipment, with continuous training and development, to support your development. You will work alone and as part of a utility mapping team on larger projects. This is an excellent opportunity with a well-respected business that can offer career progression and reward for your hard work.
- Land / Topographical Surveying experience using GPS and Total Stations
- Full UK driving licence and a willingness to work on site and report to a head office
- Utilities location and mapping experience
- CAD experience and the ability to draw up your own survey data
- Laser Scanning / Processing
- Previous experience using Trimble Equipment, although training can be provided if you have used alternative Total Stations
- NRSWA Streetworks training would be an advantage
- GPR (Ground Penetration Radar) experience would also be of benefit
Our client is working on a range of projects which include Highways, Retail, Commercial and Residential schemes. You would be involved in producing full Topographical Surveys and detailed and professional Land and Utilities Mapping surveys.
The role offers a salary circa £26,000 - £35,000 plus a company vehicle and other benefits. Ideally you will be based in Essex, North London, Kent, East Sussex, Herts or Bucks
To be short listed please get in contact with your latest CV and examples of your surveys.