Temporary CDM Advisor
A leading independent construction consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Freelance CDM / Health & Safety professional to visit and inspect a range of construction sites across central London. The projects span a range of sectors in a wide variety of scale and complexity.
Your New Role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing site conditions encountered and make comments in the context of the requirements of the CDM Regulations, HSWA, the Management Regulations and other relevant Regulations having regard to HSE Guidance and legal precedent.
- Advising the Principal Contractor in relation to the use of appropriate safeguards, mindful of the general principals of prevention.
- Assess the Principal Contractor’s management arrangements and issue reports.
- Prepare and circulate reports to advise the client regarding the effectiveness of the site management arrangements being implemented.
- Review the adequacy of site safeguards.
- Review the principal contractor’s development and ongoing evolution of their construction phase health and safety plan.
- Monitor the appropriateness of site RAMS and other control documents such as Lifting Plans.
- Review site welfare facilities.
To secure this freelance contract, you’ll need to be experienced in implementing CDM 2015 compliance and qualified with a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent). IMaPS or TechIOSH accreditation would also be advantageous.
An immediate start will be available following a successful interview.
Apply here to be shortlisted.