A small, family-run business with an established reputation as one of the leading oak suppliers in the UK has a lucrative opportunity available for a motivated individual to join their Royston office.
Your New Role
You will be dealing directly with a variety of high-end clients throughout the construction industry to provide detailed front-end sales support on the provision of a niche timber product. The company have a portfolio of products used on a variety of architectural, joinery, flooring, construction, cladding and oak framing projects.
- Generating quotes from inbound job orders/ specifications/ bills of quantities from contractors for the supply of specialist timber products
- Liaising with on-site production staff to confirm product availability and order viability
- Checking stock
- Dealing with inbound sales calls & emails
- Reviewing contractor drawings & builders sketches to establish pricing and materials
- Occasional site visits
- Previous construction &/or sales experience i.e Timber-frame designer/ CAD Technician/ Construction Product Sales
- Ability to generate quotes from inbound job orders (product & materials training will be provided)
- Ability to deal directly with clients via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings
- Driving license and access to own transport
- Right to live and work in the UK