Technical Sales Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join an award winning, established company
Our client is an award winning manufacturer and innovator of construction products. They have supplied a range of high quality products in the fire and acoustic industry for over 30 years and are the leading manufacturer in their field
They are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join their busy team based to the South of Cambridge. Your role will be to provide technical assistance and advice to customers on a range of their projects, covering acoustic, fire, smoke and draught solutions.
- Technical skills, knowledge and experience of the fire and acoustic seal industry and engineering would be an advantage
- Experience in the construction industry (ideally within the joinery/fire door sector)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, to be able to make suggestions which will be understood by the client
- Able to understand building terminology and able to read architectural drawings
- A good grasp of basic maths and a desire to learn
- Good IT and keyboard skills and an understanding of industry standard applications
- An interest in the ‘built environment’ and keen to help designers and end users develop strategies to achieve levels of performance and maintaining design requirements
- Knowledge of building regulations and related British and European standards would be useful but can be learned
- Ability to plan and able to work calmly under pressure
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience but is anticipated in the region of £23,000 - £32,000 per annum plus benefits.