Technical Designer / Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity for you to join an award wining company that rewards talented individuals
You will be joining an award winning company working within their technical team in their Cambridgeshire office, away from the traffic of the city. They are an established company going from strength to strength and are continuing to grow their Technical and Design team.
You will be working primarily within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
- Checking of sub contractors drawings
- Ensuring they are getting 'best value' on projects
- Preparation of Standard Specifications and library of standard design and construction details
- Responsibility for ensuring that Working Drawings comply with design intent of the agreed contract drawings and meet the requirements of the Sales Team
- Provide Design Detailing support on individual projects
You will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of building processes and Building Regulations, and have a strong interest in architecture and design, you will have have experience in feasibility and planning design and a working knowledge of the planning process
- Revit / BIM knowledge
- 3DS Max
Circa £34,000 - £44,000 per annum
- Company car / car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance