Technical Designer / Architectural Technician
Fantastic opportunity for you to join an award wining company that rewards talented individuals
You will be joining an award winning company working within their design team in their Cambridgeshire office, away from the traffic of the city. They are an established company going from strength to strength and are continuing to grow their Technical and Design team.
You will be working primarily within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team work within a friendly team on internal planning applications and through the latter stages of projects.
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility and Planning schemes, and production of Design Brief documentation to meet agreed design standards
- Preparation of Standard Specifications and library of standard design and construction details
- Responsibility for ensuring that Working Drawings comply with design intent of the agreed contract drawings and meet the requirements of the Sales Team
- Provide Design Detailing support on individual projects
You will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of building processes and Building Regulations, and have a strong interest in architecture and design, you will have have experience in feasibility and planning design and a working knowledge of the planning process
- Revit / BIM knowledge
- 3DS Max
Circa £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Company car / car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance