A multiple award-winning residential developer has an opening for a technical coordinator for a brand new office opening in Suffolk.
Your New Role
A multiple award-winning residential developer has a lucrative position available for a technical coordinator for a brand new office opening in Suffolk.
The successful individual will gain prominent exposure to a variety of high specification projects; from 20+ unit bespoke developments through to 500+ unit phased masterplans in East Anglia and the Home Counties.
This is an opportunity to establish and develop a career with one of the UK’s most renowned residential housebuilders during a period of sustained growth, offering ample pathways for fast-track progression.
• A minimum of 4-year post qualification experience in a UK based practice/ developer
• UK Residential project experience (large scale projects highly desired)
• Full AutoCAD software proficiency
• Strong technical and construction detailing proficiency
• CIAT/ MCIAT accreditation (desirable)
In return, you will be joining one of the region's leading companies who truly value their employees, whilst developing a portfolio of award-worthy development sites, boasting a lucrative package all whilst working with a fun, supportive team.
Send your CV to Reece Nevel for further details.