Structural CAD Technician
A well respected, independent and innovative practice are looking for a Structural CAD Technician or Engineering Technician to complement their Bedfordshire design team.
Our client is established multi-disciplinary regional consultancy who have a long-term record of delivering a full spectrum of services across many industries including; commercial, education, property, industrial, and residential projects. With a growing number of offices they are looking for a CAD Technician to be involved in their building structures design projects.
The successful candidate will have ideally 2+ years experience with a UK Consultancy. You will be assisting engineers, providing technical drawing support.
You must be able to work collaboratively to ensure projects are a success and completed on time. This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician looking for a company that can support a long term career with an interesting mix of projects.
- Must be locally based to Bedfordshire or have previous connections to the region
- ONC / HNC in Civil Engineering or similar
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in producing working drawings and details using AutoCAD
- 2 / 3 years building structures experience and a good understanding of construction
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrate initiative and be proactive
- Ability to assess, prioritise and organise self
Salary will reflect your design experience. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and would support long-term professional development and training.