Senior Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
Challenging and rewarding management opportunity with a leading consultant.
We have an exciting new opportunity for Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) to join an established and renowned consultancy .
This is a key position for a top consultant in the region. You will be responsible for managing a wide variety of bespoke projects within the following sectors; Education, Commercial, Heritage, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Retail, and Residential - values up to £50m.
You will be working in a fully client facing role and will regularly develop relationships within the industry, so will need your forward thinking approach and your ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Management of a small projects team
- Cost planning
- Preparation of tender documents and tender evaluation
- Preparation of contract documents
- Interim valuations
- Financial reporting
- Agreement of valuations and final accounts
You will be professionally qualified (MRICS) with a related degree in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying. You will have at least 5 years projects ideally within a consultancy, developer or client environment. You will also have an expert knowledge of various procurement routes and forms of contract and be aware of current cost trend.
You will also be interested in developing a long-term career with a leading consultant and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to integrate into a team environment and to manage a team whilst managing your own projects and workload.
- Working in a challenging and rewarding role for an internationally recognised consultant.
- Provided with a remuneration package circa £40k- £58k
- Gain access to some of the region's most interesting projects
- Part of a very experienced and successful team of professionals
- Able to take advantage of an impressive benefits package including flexible working.