Senior Project Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a established and renowned consultancy .
We have an exciting new opportunity for experienced Project Managers to join a established and renowned consultancy.
This is a key position for a top consultant in the region. You will be involved in the full range of pre and post contract project management services across a wide variety of sectors including; Education, Health, Retail & Leisure and Commercial (new build and fit-out).
You will be part of the senior team in a challenging role and will be responsible for the delivery of a project management services from feasibility through design, construction and delivery.
- Overall management of projects from concept to completion (feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction).
- Preparing project documentation and presentation of technical and progress reports.
- Managing the full project team including; consultants, contractors, stakeholders
- Appraisal of contractors’ work
- Chairing and minuting meetings and interaction with clients
- Contract administration
- Managing / mentoring assistant Project Managers
- You will be professionally qualified (MRICS or MAPM) with a construction related degree and at least 3 years project management working within a consultancy, developer or client.
- You will also have a proven track record managing multi million pound contracts in the UK from feasibility stages through planning to delivery.
- You will also be interested in developing a long term career with a leading consultant and be able to demonstrate excellent management and communication skills.
We would also be interested in your applications if you have in-depth knowledge of managing large projects, a construction related degree and working towards your full chartership status.
You will be:
- Working in a challenging and rewarding role for an internationally recognised consultant.
- Provided with a remuneration package circa £40k- £58k
- Gain access to some of the regions most interesting projects
- Part of a very experienced and successful team of professionals
- Able to take advantage from an impressive benefits package including flexible working.