Senior Planner (MRTPI)
A reputable multi-disciplinary with an established planning team in the heart of Norfolk is looking for an experienced and professional planner to join them in a senior/managerial capacity.
Your New Role
The company has several offices across the South East of England, including Essex, London, Cambridge and their planning and architecture office in Norfolk. With a diverse client base including private and public sector clients and private developers, their portfolio includes commercial properties, healthcare, industrial and warehouses, leisure and hospitality, residential and mixed-use.
As an experienced Planner from preferably a Town or Urban Planning background, you will feel confident in your role and knowledgeable enough to not only carry out work independently but also to advise and guide the next generation of planners. Besides operating your own workload, as a Senior Planner you will also be given additional responsibilities to assist the Director and Associate with the operation of the branch and other consultants, including the mentoring and support Graduate Planners.
· Hold a Degree or higher in an appropriate field of study such as Planning and Development.
· Be a Member of the RTPI or working towards membership.
· Private sector experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A forward thinker with a desire to progress your career.
· IT literate including Microsoft Office.
· Due to the nature of the role, must have full, clean UK driving license.
· Managerial experience.
· Previous experience in a similar private practice.
· Strong local knowledge highly desirable.
· Local to Norwich.
· Willing to take on additional responsibilities
· Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
My client is offering a competitive remuneration package around £35,000 - £43,000 basic plus a car allowance, bonus incentive, pension, healthcare and other benefits. The remuneration package is negotiable and will be tailored around the level that you enter the company. This company is known for hitting and exceeding normal market rates of pay.