Senior Health & Safety Consultant
Looking for a step up in your Health & Safety career? Looking for an excellent employer? This multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior CDM Consultant / Principal Designer for their growing team. Here’s how to join this thriving company…
Your New Role
Based in South East London, you will be joining team servicing clients in the education, commercial, conservation, healthcare, and residential sectors. Under the guidance of a highly qualified Health & Safety Director, the team has experience fantastic growth over the past few years.
The company is renowned for investing in their employees, and this role is no exception with ongoing CPD placed at front and centre. You’ll get the helping hand you need to take your career to the next level.
To apply, you’ll need to have a demonstrable working knowledge of CDM2015 legislation and its’ application within a consultancy environment. You’ll be working with clients to help ensure Health & Safety and CDM2015 compliance from the design phase through to completion on site.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the provision of Principal Designer duties under the CDM 2015 legislation
- Advising in-house teams on Health & Safety matters
- Dealing with PCI’s, Construction Phase Plans, Health & Safety Files and F10 forms
- Reviewing Architectural Drawings and assessing construction health & safety risks
- Attending Design Team Meetings and site meetings as required
So if you have operated in a similar role, have proven client facing capabilities and are ready to work on projects from day one; then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Invest in your career and yourself. Apply today.