Senior General Practice Surveyor
Have you started looking for something fresh? Something to kick 2018 off with a BANG? Then keep reading!
Your New Role
Working for a well-established multidisciplinary practice of chartered surveyors, specialising in commercial agency, development consultancy and management. Your role will be to provide advice and assistance both in the public and private sectors, dealing with an array of commercial properties from retail to industrial including markets such as education and healthcare sector.
Typically as a General Practice Surveyor your duties will be primarily be within the estate management and rating and valuation teams on mainly retail, residential, commercial and industrial properties including surveys, advice and negotiations in connection with rent reviews, lease renewals, rating and CPO, Red Book & statutory valuations, and property investment and development matters.
You will also be expected to:
- Carry out general practice surveying duties as required, and where relevant in conjunction with other members.
- Compile and complete letters and reports in connection with the above.
- Assist other members of the company and undertake project and administrative tasks.
- Continue CPD in accordance with RICS regulations.
- Carry out other duties as necessary to fulfil the function of Senior General Practice Surveyor to the satisfaction of the Board.
You must have at least 4 years industry experience and be MRICS. It is essential that you have experience with rates, valuations and red book.
In return, you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, a supportive and proactive team and working enviorment.