Senior Building Surveyor
A great opportunity for an MRICS Building Surveyor to grab hold of the Reins!
Your New Role
Are you an MRICS Building Surveyor?
After that senior opportunity; with ambitions of becoming a Partner?
Like a varied and stimulating workload that you feel comfortable with?
Time is precious so I’ll bullet point…
- A small practice of Building Surveying and PM professionals in the Herts/Beds area, looking for an experienced MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor, to join their accomplished team of professionals.
- Work will include residential and commercial properties for both the private and public sector (but predominantly private).
- You MUST be already Chartered as MRICS!
- Ideally, you’ll have at least 5 years post-chartered experience under your belt and feel competent in most core aspects of professional Building Surveying.
- You MUST be already Chartered as MRICS! (Already mentioned this but such a good point it’s worth mentioning twice).
- A compulsion towards career progression and ambition for bigger things is advantageous; especially as this company is growing. Is it your turn to grab hold of the reins?
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a client facing role.
- Business development is NOT needed as work is plentiful (although it certainly never hurts).
- You must be within 35 miles of South Bedford. (nobody likes a long commute)
Why is this job opportunity for you?
- You’ll be given a stimulating workload (challenging at times but very rewarding).
- Great client base and secure position.
- You’ll be given respect and genuinely appreciated for your hard work (it’s true; you will feel appreciated! Crazy!)
- A flash Audi A6 is all yours (well the companies; but it’s yours to use).
- You will also have every opportunity to make further advancements and the suitable candidate can easily become a Partner and hold equity shares within the next two to three years.
THE PACKAGE: You will be getting a basic of around £45,000, plus the aforementioned car, healthy pension, bonus and other benefits, equalling a realistic package of around £75,000 per annum.
To have a confidential chat or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Tomkinson from Technical Moves on the details provided.