Senior Block Manager
We are pleased to be working with an independent block management company. Based in the heart of Hertfordshire their portfolio is predominantly local, covering the North of London. With a team full of local knowledge and experienced in property management they offer their customers the best advice and customer service.
Due to expansion they now have a new position for an experienced Block Manager to manage a portfolio of residential buildings, consisting of blocks and estates throughout Hertfordshire. You will be required to take full responsibility for your portfolio, therefore the role calls for a hands-on and organised professional, with a proven background within Property Management.
Typical duties required:
· Become the single point of contact for your portfolio
· Liaising with tenants, residents and leaseholders
· Identify new blocks within the area and build contacts
· Managing contractors and tradesmen
· Ensuring work is carried out to schedule and budget
· Preparing and attending AGM’s
· Carrying out regular site inspections - dealing with maintenance and repairs
To be considered for this position, you need to be able to demonstrate:
· Relevant property related qualification such as IRPM and RICs, however,this is not essential
· 2-5 years previous experience within a property management role
· Ability to communicate and build relationships efficiently
· Proficient in IT, including Microsoft Office
· Ability to work under pressure
This is a senior position and will ideally suit someone living in the areas of Hertfordshire looking to join a business they can have a real input into.
In return, they are offering a long term career opportunity with a package circa £28,500+ .