Senior Architectural Technician
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician to work on a range of projects and grow within the company
Your New Role
We are working with a well respected multi disciplinary consultancy who offer services across a range of sectors including; Residential, Commercial, Education, Health Care, Industrial, and Social Housing. Due to further expansion within their southern office, they are looking to recruit a senior level Technician to join their successful practice, where you can develop your skills and establish yourself within the practice hierarchy. The position will suit an Architectural Technician who has a minimum of 7 years relevant experience with an Architectural practice, design consultant, developer or specialist architectural company.
· At least 7 years demonstrable UK project experience
· Ability to produce architectural details, construction and working drawings and plans to support building regulation and planning submissions.
· Very strong AutoCAD skills, use of Revit would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of UK building regulations.
· Ability to work as part of an Architectural design team.