One of the South East of England’s leading residential valuation companies is looking for experienced Chartered Surveyors and Registered Valuers to work in a Valuation Surveyor capacity.
With many Valuers dotted across the UK, they are now looking to further expand their presence in the South East and would like to consider experienced surveyors, interested in a home based role in the following locations; Suffolk (Ipswich), Essex (multiple Locations), Greater London (multiple locations).
Due to continued growth, this client is looking for an MRICS Chartered Surveyor from either a General Practice or Building Surveying background, who also has Registered Valuer status, to join them at this exciting time. You will be responsible for carrying out Red Book Valuations and home buyer reports for private residential properties; with values ranging from £100,000 - £5m.
- Chartered Member of RICS (MRICS/FRICS)
- Registered Valuer Status
- Residential valuation experience including some Red Book Valuations
- Have worked within the private sector
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good local knowledge of your geographical area
- IT literate
- Due to nature of the role, must have full UK driving license
- Must be able to work in the UK and have at least 2+ years UK experience.
- Able to work independently and to own initiative
- Be able to communicate effectively within a small team
- Willing to work from home and have the capacity within your own property to do so (equipment provided)
- Excellent report writing skills
My client is prepared to offer a healthy remuneration package with a basic in the region of £42,000 - £60,000 plus a competitive bonus, travel allowance and other benefits.