Recruitment Consultant – part time
Do you have a background in recruitment, business sales, marketing or customer service? Are you looking for a flexible role that can work around your commitments, a part time role that’s still a career opportunity where you can grow? Are you motivated communicator, with the confidence and sales ability to make things happen?
Your New Role
At its heart, recruitment is about finding people and building relationships. At Technical Moves our recruitment specialists are dealing with the careers and aspirations of people at all levels. Recruitment is a career that is all about matching people to organisations. Its more than just filling jobs, which is why we choose to call ourselves a consultancy, and not an agency.
That’s where we need you. As our business continues to grow we have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant, a hardworking, proactive and motivated team player who can support our recruitment team and Directors on a flexible working or part time basis. You will have the chance to look after your own client accounts dealing with one of our core property, engineering or surveying businesses.
The role and opportunity:
- Your primary role will be to contact, find and develop a network of candidates from various sources including advertising, professional networking sites, referrals and our own extensive database.
- Promoting live job opportunities and matching suitable candidates, ensuring candidates receive the very best customer service at all times.
- A motivated communicator, someone that wants to be well connected, a networker with the desire to build relationships and help people advance their careers. You will enjoy dealing with people in person and on the phone.
- You will thrive working to sales targets, with the ability to manage your own workload, someone that naturally just wants to get things done.
What we need from you:
- You must be motivated, a hard-working, with the desire to work in target-driven sales environment.
- You will have the confidence and drive to succeed, to go the extra mile to deliver an excellent service.
- You will possess excellent communication skills combined with a resilient nature.
- Prior recruitment or sales experience is essential.
Technical Moves values and invests in all our staff. We offer a genuine long-term career opportunity on a flexible basis that can work around your commitments. Just because the role is part time, doesn’t mean we don’t value your contribution you will make to our team. We believe in rewarding hard work and we will support and help you develop the role to be a success in recruitment.