Property Block Manager
An opportunity to join a highly regarded property consultancy in Norwich, managing a portfolio of mixed properties throughout North Norfolk and Norwich.
We are working with a highly regarded property consultancy and chartered surveyors; they are an established independent practice with an experienced and dedicated team who provide their services across East Anglia. Specialising within high end residential and commercial properties, they provide an unrivalled service to an expanding client base.
Due to expansion they now have a new position for an experienced Property / Block Manager to manage a portfolio of residential and commercial buildings, consisting of blocks and estates throughout North Norfolk and Norwich. You will be required to take full responsibility of your portfolio; therefore, the role calls for a hands-on and organised professional, with a proven background within block management.
Typical duties required:
· Become the single point of contact for your portfolio
· Liaising with tenants, residents and leaseholders
· Identify new blocks within the area and build contacts
· Managing contractors and tradesmen
· Ensuring work is carried out to schedule and budget
· Preparing and attending AGM’s
· Carrying out regular site inspections - dealing with maintenance and repairs
To be considered for this position, you need to be able to demonstrate:
· Relevant property related qualifications such as IRPM and RICs, however this is not essential
· 1 year’s previous experience within a block management position
· Ability to communicate and build relationships efficiently
· Proficient in IT, including Microsoft Office
· Ability to work under pressure
In return you will receive a long-term career opportunity with a package circa £25,000 - £28,000 plus car allowance, subscription fees, private health insurance, and 25 days holiday.