Project Quantity Surveyor (PQS)
Are you looking to make an Impact in the company you work for?
Your New Role
An established and well regarded multi-disciplinary property consultancy is looking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to join its successful estate, project management and design team based in superb station-side offices with fast links into central London and Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious project quantity surveyor to develop their professional, skills within a friendly, enthusiastic and motivated environment, and to take a lead role managing in-house and external teams. For the right candidate, there are excellent prospects for career progression as the consultancy continues to grow and market share increases.
The team advises a wide range of clients in the private and public sectors and is currently engaged in various high quality planning, design and construction projects in the residential and commercial sectors including prestigious motor vehicle dealerships in Hertfordshire and Essex.
- Membership of a relevant professional body (ARB / RIBA / RICS)
- Experience in commercial properties including retail, offices and industrial
- Previous work experience within a small to medium size multi disciplinary
- Local to the Essex/Herts area
- A knack for problem solving
- Eye for detail
- Career driven and aspirations to advance to a more senior appointment.
You will receive a highly competitive package including, but not limited to, an annual bonus, private healthcare, strong pension contribution and continued career progression.