My client is an established quantity surveying, costings and project management firm with a commercial specialism, based in Northamptonshire and covering a larger area. With over 20 years trading experience, this company is a specialist in commercial properties including educational, hospitality and leisure, healthcare and industrial. Due to continued growth and a large amount of blue chip clients, this company is looking for a Project Manager to join them in delivering exceptional service across all commercial sectors.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for seeing projects through from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality. You will have access to commercial projects with a value of between £1m to £40m; in sectors including commercial, industrial and warehouse, retail, education and healthcare.
- At least 5+ years experience in Project Managing
- Consultancy or Main Contractor background considered
- Commercial buildings
- Willing to travel
- A full UK driving licence
- Able to work on projects from conception to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT knowledge.
- New builds and refurbishments experience
- CIOB or MRICS membership is desirable but not essential
- A degree in construction or similar
- Local to Northampton
- Passionate for project management and driven to progress in this career.
A competitive package of £35,000 - £45,000 basic plus a company car/car allowance, bonus incentive OTE, pension, private healthcare and generous holiday allowance is on offer. Package is negotiable dependent on experience and there are excellent progression opportunities.