Office Manager / Administrator
Join a small commercial property consultancy in a role that offers flexibility and a generous salary package
Your New Role
We are working with a small commercial property consultancy based in Cambridge looking to recruit an Office Manager/Administrator to join their team. Our client provides professional commercial property advice, offering many years’ experience in general practice, a professional and friendly approach, with the benefit of a longstanding client base.
You will be tasked with a broad range of office duties including;
· Responding the sales enquiries through phone, email and website
· Logging and managing an applicant database
· Arranging inspections and viewings
· Liaising with clients and customers
· Updating websites
· Producing marketing mailshots, promotional material and advertising
· Creating and maintaining a filing system
· Drafting sales particulars and terms
· Dealing with basic planning and building enquiries
· General administration tasks
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should have a professional background ideally within commercial property, residential sales and lettings, or legal. In addition, candidates need to be able to work within a personable and professional manner at all times, have good time management with the ability to use your own initiative and self-motivate. The ability to work as part of a small team offering assistance when needed, have a good telephone manner and attention to detail is essential.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary of £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. This is an exciting opportunity working for a growing company, offering a relaxed office environment and the opportunity for flexible working hours and free parking.