Newly qualified MRICS commercial building surveyor
Are you a recently qualified building surveyor looking to take the next step in your career? We have an excellent opportunity for you to develop a career with an industry leader, whilst working with an impressive commercial portfolio.
We have an excellent career opportunity for a recently qualified building surveyor looking to join a highly regarded property consultant in Cambridge. Known for their excellent staff retention and career progression, they are looking for a new team member to become one of the future associates of their team.
With a long and successful history, we are proud to work alongside an established and independent property consultant. They represent a diverse and impressive range of landlords and property owners, providing a full range of services to a large mixed portfolio of properties, including commercial, residential, historic, industrial, and retail. For over a quarter of a centenary, they have developed their local services and now operate throughout the eastern counties.
The organisation has developed a reputation for delivering unprecedented customer service and exceptional high standards. This has enabled significant growth to all areas of their business - in particular within their surveying team.
As a professional building surveyor, you will be working in accordance to the RICS code of professional conduct, and the businesses expectations to provide professional advice and surveying services to landlords, private clients, property investors and developers.
You will also get the opportunity to work on a number of instructions, carrying out a broad range of services including; traditional surveying duties (party walls, dilapidations, condition and acquisition surveys) - in addition to dealing with tender docs, specifications and contractor supervision.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join one of the best in the business. Therefore interest in this opportunity is thought to be high and you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience and attributes to be considered;
- A full and up to date membership to the RICS (MRICS or above)
- Educated with a relevant RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying,
- Commercially aware with a genuine interest in Building Surveying and the local economy
- Ability to identifying potential business opportunities and convert them into future instructions
- Full UK driving licence
- IT literate with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a career with one of the best and most respected consultants in the area, You will get;
- The opportunity to work on a multitude of interesting and diverse properties that aren't available elsewhere
- A structured and supported career path, with unrivalled opportunities for future career advancement
- Salary and benefits package will reflect the calibre of candidate, but as a guide it is expected to be circa £35,000 to £40,000
- A good benefits package to include; pension, health care and payment of professional subscriptions.
This is rare and genuine opportunity to join a successful team in a key position and become an important part of their ambitious expansion plans.