Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is actively seeking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy consultancy.
This established consultancy have several regional offices which make them well placed to offer their services throughout the UK. They have an excellent track record in a range of sectors, including education, residential, commercial and leisure.
They are currently looking to employ a junior / intermediate engineer to compliment their existing team. You will be working as part of a team preparing outline designs and detail design on an array of projects.
- Attend Site Meetings and Client Meetings as necessary.
- Undertake Mechanical Site Surveys.
- Liaising with Contractors
- Represent the company at meetings occasionally, acting as liaison for the office for mechanical services.
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy and Low Carbon technologies
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Occasionally assist administration staff in compiling and issuing large Tender Packages.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected, busy consultancy and you will be rewarded with career progression, ongoing training and a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits.