M&E Surveyor - longterm contract
Are you an experienced M&E Surveyor, M&E Maintenance or Asset Surveyor looking for a long term contract on a part time basis? Would a flexible job that works around your other commitments be of interest?
Your New Role
Our client is looking for an experienced M&E Maintenance Surveyor or M&E Surveyor to join their in house asset maintenance and property services team. Working on a long term contract basis, typically 25/30 hours per week, you will provide technical M&E expertise and professional advice on asset maintenance and replacement. The role will include advice, surveying, contract administration and support services to a wide rand of our client's assets.
Your responsibilities for this role will include:
- Carrying out M&E asset condition surveys and coordinating with other functions as appropriate
- Conducting detailed analysis of asset and life cycle data all M&E services including HVAC, electrical systems, heating and water systems
- Assisting with the supervision and management of maintenance contracts, including the monitoring of KPIs
- Preparing and delivering small M&E projects from instillation through to completion
The role requires you to have a good understanding and general knowledge of M&E, covering AC, Mechanical, Lighting and Security etc.
Essentials you will have for this role are:
- Experience in building services engineering and asset maintenance/ replacement
- Hold a HNC in building/ M&E services (or an equivalent)
- Posses a high degree of interpersonal skills utilising these to build trust and confidence
Candidates from either HVAC or Electrical background, who are looking for a part-time role or flexible working to work around other commitments are encouraged to apply. Maybe you're already semi-retired with a career in a similar sector but looking for part-time work? Maybe you already have a contract to run your own limited company and you are looking for more hours? If you have the right background and experience, our client is flexible and looking to develop a relationship with someone who wants a long term contract. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience but is anticipated to be £20-£25 per hour (LTD)