Mandarin Speaking Administrator
Are you an enthusiastic and hard working individual? Does a fast paced working environment appeal to you?
Your New Role
Established property professionals with a well respected reputation in the property market are seeking a Mandarin speaking administrator to join their team.
Based out of their central Cambridge office, you will be working with a team that provide an honest, professional and friendly service to all of their clients.
This position will involve general administration duties such as:
- Liaising with clients face-to-face, via telephone and via email
- Carrying out administrative tasks relating to tenancy applications, tenancy agreements, tenancy renewals and general tenancy documents and notices
- Carrying out administration relating to marketing, tenant insurance and deposit protection
- Carrying out administration relating to progress for colleagues and clients
- Assist other staff in their duties when necessary to provide cover and the smooth running of the office
Essential skills for this position include:
- The ability to speak Mandarin fluently
- Maths and English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Ability to self motivate
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads in order to adhere to deadlines
- Positive attitude even when working under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Ability to follow instructions, policies and procedures
Desirable for this role:
- Knowledge of the lettings industry
- Administrator qualifications
- Experience of confidentiality and Data protection
Experience within the property industry is not essential.
Your working week will consist of 37hours per week (Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm) with one Saturday per month (9am - 1pm) which will be paid as overtime.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and holiday entitlement. Along with full training being provided (the ARLA qualification will be a requirement once 6 months employment has been completed).