Are you looking to develop your career working on a range of interesting projects for a consultancy that believes in developing and supporting their employees?
This established consultancy have an excellent track record in a range of sectors, including education, healthcare, commercial and public sector.
- Under direction of the Senior Interior Designer, to prepare and develop interior design presentations for clients including:
i. Designing interior schemes and interior concepts
ii. Space planning for interiors
iii. Freehand sketch visualisations
iv. Photoshop sketch visualisations
v. Sketch-up visualisations
vi. Creating and mounting mood boards
vii. Creating and mounting sample boards
viii. Designing logos
ix. Designing graphics
x. Selecting furniture, finishes and fittings
- To assist Senior Interior Designer in preparation of feasibility reports for clients.
- To prepare any necessary building regulation, planning applications, Listed Building applications and monitor and deal with as necessary by liaising with authorities.
- Producing finishes schedules, fitting schedules, sanitary ware schedules and furniture schedules.
- 4+ years experience
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experienced using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience, circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum