A well respected, independent and innovative consultancy are looking to appoint a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to complement their current Bedfordshire design team. The company offers real project variety and excellent opportunities to develop to senior level
Our client is established consultancy who work across the UK, including commercial, building structures, civil engineering, mixed developments and housing projects. The consultancy have a number of offices and are involved in a strong range of projects where they offer a full design, architectural, surveying, planning and construction management service.
You will be involved in projects from inception to completion, attending design and site meetings to ensure project delivery. You must be able to work collaboratively to ensure projects are a success and completed on time. This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer or Design Engineer with experience gained in the residential sector, to join a friendly and innovative team.
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Must be competent in both highway and drainage design
- Familiar with S104, S38 and S278 applications
- Knowledge of WinDes and PDS preferred but not essential
- Experience working with house builders in the private sector
- Must be locally based to the Bedfordshire area or have previous connections to the region
- HNC or degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work as part of a team.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary to reflect your project experience, design ability and professional status.
Our client is looking for a local candidate with knowledge of their local area; ideally you will be based in Bedfordshire or sensible commute from the surrounding local area by train - i.e. Kettering, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Hitchin, Sandy, Milton Keynes, Rushden, and Huntingdon.