Join a national property consultancy in their Huntingdon office working within the property management department
Your New Role
A national Property, Surveying and Planning Consultancy with an established client base are looking to recruit a Helpdesk Operative in their property management department. This consultancy prides themselves on always delivering on projects no matter the complexity, to a high standard. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their established Huntingdon office.
You will be the main point of contact for all tenant, contractor and client enquiries, dealing with emails and calls, and providing excellent customer service. Your duties will include;
· Dealing with all calls in a timely manner
· Liaising with property, finance and account managers in other teams
· Monitoring emails and following up queries
· Ensuring all jobs, inspections and reports are logged correctly on the database
· Ensuring all contractors complete jobs within the agreed timescale and logged
· Regularly updating tenants on the work status
· Accurately updating all jobs on the database
· Updating quality assurance records
You should ideally have experience in a helpline/customer service environment, preferably with some property management experience. You should good interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to perform under pressure, be computer literate, and a team player. Experience of the TRAMPS database would be desirable but not essential.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £18,000 - £19,000 plus employee benefits. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. Potential on call weekend work may be required on a rota basis.