Health & Safety Consultant / Principal Designer
A new opportunity has been created for a Health & Safety Consultant / Principal Designer to join an Award winning multidisciplinary consultancy in London.
- Ensuring projects are fully compliant with CDM 2015 by providing Principal Designer and CDM advice to clients and in-house teams.
- Attending Project Meetings, Design Team Meetings
- Conduct site Health & Safety Audits, Risk Assessments
- Collate, Review and process Pre-Construction Health & Safety Information and Construction Phase Plans, Health & Safety Files.
The successfully candidate will ideally have a couple of years experience as a CDM Consultant or CDM Coordinator along with a solid understanding of CDM2015.
The following qualifications are also required for this role:
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate
- TechIOSH and/or iMaPS Accreditation
Candidates with a NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5 will have a distinct advantage.
The company provides a market leading benefits package including:
- Excellent Pension
- Individual Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- CPD and clear opportunities for progression
- Other benefits include: Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, company social events