Health & Safety Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Consultant to join an established and vibrant multidisciplinary practice. Based in their North London office, the central focus of this role will be to assist clients with CDM 2015 compliance.
The company provides a comprehensive range of property consultancy services to clients in the public and commercial sectors. This includes Project Management, Architectural Design, Cost Consultancy, Building Surveying, and Health & Safety / CDM Consultancy.
The Health & Safety Consultant will work within a team of highly qualified professionals and will need to have previous experience of working within a multidisciplinary consultancy. Clients will include Developers, Contractors, Public Sector clients, and principal contractors.
The Health & Safety Consultant will be responsible for working with clients to help ensure Health & Safety compliance from the design phase through to completion on site. This may include:
- Assisting with the provision of Principal Designer duties under the CDM 2015 legislation
- Advising in-house teams on Health & Safety matters.
- Assisting clients by providing any required information for the Construction Phase Plan and Health & Safety File.
- Reviewing Architectural Drawings to ensure CDM 2015 compliance and reduce risk
- Attending Design Team Meetings and site meetings as required.
Applications are invited from Health & Safety Consultants with experience CDM 2015, a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent) and experience of working within a multidisciplinary consultancy.
This Health & Safety Consultant position comes with fantastic opportunities for training and development as well as a generous remuneration package.
Apply now to be shortlisted for interview!