Health & Safety Consultant
Here is an opportunity for a CDM Advisor / Health & Safety Consultant to join a multi-award winning company that is widely regarded as one of the best employers in the Property industry.
Your New Role
The plan is to grow their Health & Safety / CDM Team by recruiting a NEBOSH (or equivalent) qualified professional with a proven understanding of CDM2015 and experience of delivering compliance advice to Designers.
Based in their central London office, the role will suit candidates capable of managing a diverse portfolio of projects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with in-house and external design teams with regards to Health & Safety and CDM2015 compliance.
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans and associated Health & Safety documentation
- Creating and processing Health & Safety Files
- Attending Design Team meetings, Site Meetings from the pre-construction phase through to completion.
The successful candidate will need a solid base of experience in a similar role along with the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate (or equivalent Health & Safety qualification)
- TechIOSH Membership (or equivalent)
Ideally iMaPS accreditation
- Ability to read Architectural drawings and appraise them from a Health & Safety perspective
The successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to join a thriving team and a company set on becoming the best employer in the property sector. This involves fun charity initiates, company social events, and real investment in your ongoing training and professional development.
Join one of the industry’s best employers today by applying for this position!