Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Do you have a background in recruitment, business sales, marketing or customer service? Maybe you already have work experience in the property, surveying or engineering sector and you need a new challenge? Are you motivated communicator, a fast learner, with the confidence and sales ability to make things happen?
Your New Role
At its heart, recruitment is about finding people and building relationships. At Technical Moves our recruitment specialists are dealing with the careers and aspirations of people at all levels. Recruitment is a career that is all about matching people to organisations. Its more than just filling jobs, which is why we choose to call ourselves a consultancy, and not an agency.
That’s where we need you. As our business continues to grow we have an opportunity for Graduate Recruitment Consultant, a hardworking, proactive and motivated team player who can support our recruitment team and Directors with candidate sourcing. You will have the chance to look after your own client accounts in due course, but first you will prove your value to the team as you develop your skills and recruitment experience.
The role and opportunity:
- Your primary role will be to contact, find and develop a network of candidates from various sources including advertising, professional networking sites, referrals and our own extensive database.
- Promoting live job opportunities and matching suitable candidates, ensuring candidates receive the very best customer service at all times.
- A motivated communicator, someone that wants to be well connected, a networker with the desire to build relationships and help people advance their careers. You will enjoy dealing with people in person and on the phone.
- You will thrive working to challenging sales targets with the desire to achieve incentives, someone that naturally just wants to get things done.
What we need from you:
- You must be motivated, a hard-working, with the desire to work in target-driven sales environment.
- You will have the confidence and drive to succeed, to go the extra mile to deliver an excellent service.
- You will possess excellent communication skills combined with a resilient nature.
- Prior sales experience is desirable, but not essential.
The rest we can teach you. Technical Moves values and invests in all our staff. We believe in rewarding hard work. We offer a genuine long-term career opportunity, with the support and training to help you become a success in recruitment.