A reputable multi-disciplinary with an established planning team in the heart of Norfolk is looking for a Graduate Planner with some good foundation experience in Town or Urban Planning.
The company has several offices across the South East of England, including Essex, London, Cambridge and their planning and architecture office in Norfolk. With a diverse client base including private and public sector clients and private developers, their portfolio includes commercial properties, healthcare, industrial and warehouses, leisure and hospitality, residential and mixed-use.
As an experienced Planner from a Town or Urban Planning background, you will already have a good understanding at least from an academic background as to how the planning sector works and the role of a consulting planner. You will have a desire to progress in your career and should already be a student member of the RTPI, progressing with your APC. As this is a graduate planner opportunity, besides assisting more experienced planners, you will also be expected to undertake CPD sessions and progress towards Chartered Planner status, so a willingness to take onboard advise and continue learning new skills is essential.
- Hold a Degree or higher in an appropriate field of study such as Planning and Development.
- Be working towards RTPI status.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A forward thinker with a desire to progress your career.
- IT literate including Microsoft Office.
- Due to the nature of the role, must have full, clean UK driving license.
- Previous experience in a similar private practice.
- Strong local knowledge highly desirable.
- Local to Norwich.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
My client is offering a competitive remuneration package around £20,000 - £28,000 basic plus benefits. The remuneration package is negotiable and will be tailored around the level that you enter the company. To have a confidential chat about this position or similar opportunities; please contact Steve Tomkinson from Technical Moves on the details provided.