Graduate Commercial Surveyor
Have you just graduated? Thinking of property as your chosen career path?
Your New Role
A well renowned consultancy in Bedfordshire is looking for an ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Commercial Surveyor providing a fantastic step into the property industry. Your new role will be working in the commercial department providing assistance with commercial agency, property management, valuations along with landlord and tenant matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining information
- Invoicing and rent arrears
- Conducting inspections and liaising with tenants and contractors.
- Negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals
- Drafting licenses and serving notices in accordance with relevant statutory regulation
- Assist with red book valuation
- Provide general property advice and information to commercial property owners, buyers, landlords and tenants
- Assist with lettings and sales of commercial properties
- Awareness of regulations that may be of concern to clients
- Form strong relationships with clients
Ideally you will have a RICS accredited degree, and have a passion for commercial real estate. Meanwhile experienced candidate without this will also be considered.
Other requirements for this role include:
- Microsoft office package to an intermediate level is essential.
- Strong numerical and literary skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Time management
- Strong team work
- Ability to demonstrate initiative whist working within guidelines
- High attention to detail
- Flexible approach to your work and learning
- Willing and able to travel in the UK
- Driving license and own car is essential
In return this consultancy will provide you with a competitive salary and package including mileage allowance. Whilst providing a mentor and APC support for the two year period allowing for professional qualification and development.