Graduate Building Surveyor
An exciting opportunity for a dedicated Graduate Building Surveyor to begin a career with an industry leading practise and receive close support throughout the APC process
Your New Role
We are pleased to be representing a leading national consultancy who provide a multi disciplinary consultancy service across a full spectrum of industries including; Commercial, Education, Health Care, Industrial, and Social Housing. Due to further expansion, they are looking to recruit a dynamic and career focused Graduate Building Surveyor to join their award winning team. The position will suit a career orientated graduate / assistant level Building Surveyor who is looking to complete their APC whilst developing their career with an industry leader.
The post offers a good variety of work including
- Building Surveys and Project management on a mixed property portfolio to identify defects, provide advice on repairs and dilapidation's and for extensions and refurbishment purposes.
- Carry out surveys and inspections for maintenance strategies/Asset management.
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders and contract negotiations
- Expert witness and advising on legal issues for repair or alterations to party walls and property boundary disputes.
- Stock condition Surveying, DDA inspections.
- Landlord and Tenant advice - inspecting properties to ensure compliance with building regulations, fire safety, energy efficiency and accessibility requirements etc.
- Measured surveys and assisting with CDM Coordination.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will need to have a degree in a relevant subject with some post qualification experience. Candidates should also ideally be part way through an APC and looking to become MRICS qualified. Loyal and locally based candidates will be given priority.
In return they can offer support and guidance with your APC, a competitive remuneration package and excellent opportunities for career advancement within the organisation.