Graduate Building Surveyor
A reputable Building Consultancy with a highly experienced team is seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor with some knowhow about them to join at their company at an exciting time.
Your New Role
About your new company/the role:
- A small practice of Building Surveying and PM professionals in the Herts/Beds area, looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor with some good experience to join their accomplished team of professionals.
- Work will include residential and commercial properties for both the private and public sector (but predominantly private).
- Assisting more senior surveyors with duties and attending further training and work to complete your RICS Chartership.
- Main competencies in Building Surveying including (but not limited to): Dilapidations, Stock Condition Surveys, Snagging, Defect Analysis, Party Walls, Contract Management, Expert Witness, some small amount of Planned Maintenance and Project Management for e.g. refurbs, extensions etc.
Who you will be:
- You MUST be signed up to RICS as a Student Member and ideally have a minimum of 6 months already signed off your APC Diary.
- Ideally you’ll have at least a years’ experience under your belt working for a similar consultancy.
- A compulsion towards career progression and ambition to become Chartered as MRICS; especially as this company is growing. Take advantage of the experienced Surveyors who have already successfully mentored other Graduates through the programme.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a client facing role.
- You must be within 35 miles of South Bedford.
Why is this job opportunity for you?
- You’ll be given a varied workload with a breadth of experience
- Great clients and a secure position with future progression prospects once Chartered
- You’ll be given respect and genuinely appreciated for your hard work (you won’t just be pushing admin and making teas).
- Full mentoring and support in-house by highly skilled and experienced Building Surveyors (One member of the team is an FRICS Building Surveyor who’s also a RICS Assessor!)
- And you will also be financially rewarded with an industry competitive remuneration package.
To have a confidential chat or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Tomkinson from Technical Moves on the details provided.