Electrical Design Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join one of our Norwich based clients.
They are a Building Services consultancy that is looking to expand their current team; you will be working on a variety of sectors covering Health, Education, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial
This role will be based on involvement in the electrical design of systems through all stages of a project from feasibility through to site completion. Projects will include the design of new build facilities as well as the improvement of existing facilities, where direct liaison with the clients and end users is typically involved.
- Design of high voltage and low voltage distribution systems, including transformers, generators, uninterruptible power supplies and main electrical distribution systems.
- Design of miscellaneous electrical systems, such as fire alarms, earthing, security, ICT, vertical transportation, lightning protection etc.
- Assisting with the production of drawings, reports and specifications.
- Design management.
- Assisting with developing and encouraging sustainable building design on projects.
- Ideally experience of healthcare, industrial, data centre or financial services type buildings and sectors.
- Direct Client and external team liaison on technical issues as well as project management and general coordination.
- Work will be based in the office, on construction sites and in existing buildings (including survey work) as necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected, busy consultancy and you will be regarded with career progression, ongoing training and a salary of £30,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits.