Electrical Design Engineer
My client is actively seeking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to join their busy consultancy.
They have an excellent track record in electrical and environmental building services for a range of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record of delivering successful building service projects. Currently our client is involved in a wide range of building services projects including commercial, residential, leisure, retail, health and education schemes.
You will have experience working on projects from 10k - 12m
• Produce Electrical Tender Designs from Client Brief as necessary using computer software suite and Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Attend Site Meetings and Client Meetings as necessary.
• Undertake Electrical Site Surveys within the UK. Prepare and issue Reports, inclusive of Budget Costings, Feasibility Studies etc.
• Estimate and Budgets, select and services and specify materials/equipment
• Liaising with Contractors, inspecting works, agreeing variations and final account
• Represent the company at meetings occasionally, acting as liaison for the office for mechanical services.
• Knowledge of Renewable Energy and Low Carbon technologies
• Able to work independently as a professional and the ability to manage office staff and junior engineers.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and assist AutoCAD technician in presentation of drawings.
• Occasionally assist administration staff in compiling and issuing large Tender Packages.
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum