Are you ready to make a name for yourself? This specialist contractor needs a Document Controller capable of making a real impact on the business. This is a newly created role is part of a strategic expansion plan for the business. So, if you’re capable of helping them to set up and maintain new Document Control systems; then this is an opportunity for you to make a real difference…
Your New Role
You’ll be joining a company that is going places. Both turnover and profits are projected to double over the next couple of years through sustainable growth and strategic appointments. They’ve cited Document Control as key to supporting the increase in projects.
The projects span major groundworks and RC Frame schemes across London and the South East working in collaboration with renowned Principal Contractors.
The Document Controller will take a lead role in the following activities:
- Managing incoming drawings within the bespoke document/drawing management system
- Maintaining project records and correspondence
- Uploading documents to the database
- Working in collaboration with Design Teams to catalogue, extract, and file drawings
- Scanning paper correspondence and adding to the project inbox
- Allocating and controlling document numbering systems for project work
The company is ready to offer a tailored and highly competitive remuneration package. There’s also scope for career development as the company continues to grow.
If you’re ready to make a major contribution to a thriving company, this is the perfect place for you!
Apply today to be shortlisted for interview.