Rare opportunity for you to join an award wining company that rewards talented individuals
You will be joining an award winning company working within their design team in their Cambridgeshire office, away from the traffic of the city. They are an established company going from strength to strength and are continuing to grow their Technical and Design team.
You will be working primarily within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
You will be responsible for overseeing the entire project life-cycle of multiple commissions, from initial concept design and technical stages through to completion, including management of external consultants and construction sites.
This is an office based position, however you will be required to visit project sites and clients - a company car/ allowance is offered as a part of the benefits package.
- 2+ years in a similar position (Design Coordinator, Architect, Architectural Technician)
- Experience working on UK based residential projects
- Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members
- Revit experience beneficial
In return you will be offered a competitive package -
- £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Company car / car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance