Does your current employer provide you with the freedom to design your own concepts for prestigious projects?
We are working alongside an award winning architectural practice as they look to grow their office. You will be joining at an exciting time where you will be given the opportunity to work on prestigious healthcare, R&D and laboratory schemes.
You will be working alongside the director at concept stages coming up with designs for client orientated architecture that grabs your attention as you walk by.
This provides the opportunity to have a lead conceptual responsibility from initial client brief to technical handover.
A creative flair is key as you will also be responsible for designing innovative competition entries
- Previous healthcare, R&D or laboratory experience
- 3D Modeling
- Experience using software such as 3D Studio Max and Rhino
- Demonstrable design experience
- Interest in minimalist architecture
- Experience with Revit and Grasshopper
- Shortlisted in project competitions
You will be rewarded with a salary that reflects your experience, anticipated in the region of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
This is a company that believes that their staff are their strongest asset and look to aid and develop careers.