Commercial Property Manager
An immediately available Commercial Property Management position for a 12 month contract based in Norfolk.
Your New Role
We are seeking an immediately available Commercial Property Manager for a 12 month contract based in Norfolk.
You will be tasked with managing a commercial portfolio directly for the client of circa 170 properties consisting of office, retail and industrial units.
Your duties will include;
- Lease renewals and rent reviews on a commercial property portfolio
- Negotiate lease terms and rents with tenants and their appointed agents
- Rental valuations and manage appointments of new tenants
- Manage renewals/reviews
- Provide Landlord & Tenant advice to the Commercial Property Manager & Strategic Property Manager
- Undertake property inspections and measured surveys
You will be a dynamic and commercially orientated individual with at least 2 years’ experience in commercial or residential property management. MRICS qualification is desirable but not essential.
You will receive an hourly rate of £14 - £18 per hour depending on experience, business miles ad expenses will be paid on top.