Commercial Property Manager
Looking for a new challenge, something to get excited about and you teeth into? Keep reading.....
Your New Role
An established Commercial Property Agent with a reputation for being one of the best in the area. They are fully independent and provide a non-corporate but professional service across North Essex. Focusing on their local area, they have a mixed portfolio consisting of Commercial, Retail and Industrial accommodation and provide a full and comprehensive management and professional service to a broad range of clients, putting their landlords and tenants interest at the heart of everything they do.
They are now looking to expand a regional office and have an immediate opportunity for a Commercial Property Manager to assist with the current workload and help build their brand in the local area. Working directly under the Director, the role will include all activities associated with the pro-active management of Commercial Real Estate including all aspects of sales and lettings negotiations, marketing and professional work, including rent reviews and valuations.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following;
- At least 12 months prior experience in Commercial Property management /professional capacity
- Educated with a relevant property related qualification
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Law
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to deliver a professional high-quality service to clients and tenants>
- A full UK driving licence
- RICS graduates or part qualified preferred
This is an immediate requirement. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please email your CV, salary expectations, and details of your relevant experience.