Clerk of Works
Are you an established Clerk of Works? Would you like to work for an award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy? This South East London based company has secured several new projects in north London. They’ve created this new position as part of a strategic expansion…
Your New Role
This company sets new standards in service delivery.
They have enjoyed tremendous feedback from clients over recent years. They’ve won multiple awards for their consultancy services. Now, this growing reputation is generating a wealth of new projects including major new-build and refurbishment housing schemes.
To maintain their high standards, they are urgently looking to appoint a Clerk of Works - ideally, MICWCI qualified. Applications are equally welcomed from candidates with a background in any of the following disciplines:
- Technical Coordinator/Manager (for a residential Developer)
- Building Control Surveyor
- NHBC Building Inspector
The CoW will play a vital role in project delivery with responsibilities spanning:
- Ensuring compliance with architectural drawings
- Inspections, snagging and quality checks
- Liaising with Building Contractors
- Creating reports for Contract Administrators and Project Managers
- Verifying compliance with specifications, client requirements, and warranty standards
You’ll be rewarded with a generous basic salary and a fantastic benefits package including a generous pension scheme, Life Assurance, and support towards CPD.
So if you’re used to achieving exceptional standards, why not join a company that will appreciate your work and share your values?