Chartered Building Surveyor
Chartered MRICS Building Surveyor required for a Medium sized Building Consultancy with a great reputation.
Your New Role
My client is an established Building Surveying and Commercial Agency consultancy based in Northamptonshire with easy access to main roads including the A14 and commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Corby, Kettering, Rugby and Huntingdon. The company carries out professional building surveying duties such as dilapidations, schedule of conditions, party walls etc, and valuations, as well as project surveying for small works, extensions, refurbishments and new developments ranging in value from £30k - £20m.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor with at least 5+ years experience, you will already have a solid knowledge of professional building surveying and will be capable of working independently whilst still utilising your colleagues’ expertise. You will be given additional support as required and will be encouraged to continue with CPD throughout your career to make sure you are fresh with your role and the building industry standards. This role is due to expansion and the company has a high retention rate for staff. With a diverse portfolio of clients in both the commercial and residential sector, no two days are the same, and this is a stimulating position with room to learn new skills and gain further experience.
- Chartered as MRICS/FRICS (AssocRICS will be considered)
- At least 5+ years post-chartered experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and IT literate
- Able to quickly form lasting relationships
- Identify and utilise future business opportunities
- Must have full UK Driving License and preferably access to own transport.
- Have worked within the private sector for at least 2+ years
- Good knowledge of the local geographical area of Northamptonshire and the Midlands
- Past experience in commercial and residential buildings
- Experienced in AutoCAD.
My client is offering a competitive remuneration package that is negotiable dependent on your experience. This will include a basic salary, car allowance, bonus incentive, pension and optional private healthcare. Please contact Steve Tomkinson from Technical Moves for a confidential discussion.